Back Yard Renovations
- Meditation labyrinth adds unique structure and beautiful color to the landscape while providing a place for taking a peaceful walk.
- Deck, pergola, window boxes and other accents ‘transform’ the detached garage into a charming cottage.
- Deck increases the outdoor living space while the pergola frames the deck and adds shade.
- Additional raised garden bed doubles the space for growing vegetables.
- Herb spiral, built with small black granite boulders, adds structure and year-round interest while providing another space for growing edible plants.
- Existing buff flagstone steppers were repurposed to build a landing off the patio and to provide access in the landscape.
- Native blue grama grass adds softness to the surrounding hardscape.
- Stone bench offers visitors a restful place to sit and enjoy the garden.
- Low-water, low-maintenance native and non-native plants add four-season interest to the landscape.
- Colorful, textural shrubs, perennials and ornamental grasses attract birds, bees and butterflies and bring the garden to life.